Monday 9 February 2015

Hearts and Valentines Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to another Mid Challenge Reminder. The theme of the current Crafty Boots Challenge is 'Hearts and Valentines'.

Three lucky winner of this Challenge will get to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers. Sue and Debs did just this when they won our recent Christmas Challenge. They are both talented designers, but don't take our word for it, please make time to visit their blogs and see for yourself.


Hi, I'm Sue and I live in the UK and have been crafting for about 7 years.  I mainly make cards, but dabble in scrapbooking and sewing as well - it's my time to relax after a busy day at work! I am delighted to have been asked to join the Crafty Boots team as a Guest Designer for their 'Hearts and Valentines' challenge

Sue's Card



Debs

   Hi, I’m Debbie, Mum to 3 boys Jamie, Aaron & Jack and Grandma to Oliver, Lola and Ruby. 

I never considered myself to be very artistic and then I discovered scrapbooking about 7-8 years ago when I stopped smoking and wanted something to do in the evenings. I saw a craft programme on TV, ordered the kit, bought a few more things, stored them in 3 stacking boxes, crafted at the kitchen table, bought more stash, discovered stamping and card making (quicker end result than scrapbooking) moved into the dining room, acquired a set of craft drawers, bought even more stash and now have my own little crafty haven full to bursting but very loved and visited practically every day. I have had my blog nearly 6 years now and I am lucky enough to be on some wonderful Design Teams. I have also recently been lucky enough to start designing for Papercraft Inspirations – a crafter’s dream come true.

I am truly blessed to have made a number of wonderful friends through crafting and blogging and hope it continues.

Debs card

We also have some more fabulous inspirational projects from our lovely Design Team.

Card by Lisette






This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 15 February. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.




4 comments:

  1. Superb :-D My fave is Deb's card. These are fabulous :-D
    Hugz
    IKE in Greece xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ike

      Thank you so much for popping by to leave a comment. Why not pop over to Deb's blog and tell her how much you like her card.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards. The DT's inspiration is fabulous! Can you please tell me when you will announce the winner of the "out with the old, in with the new" challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Gail. Some of the DT have been away at an event and we have got a little behind. However, the winners have now been posted, sorry for the delay.

      Delete